Wirehouse Referral Programme | Terms & Conditions
Date: 1st May 2019 | By: Claire Malley | Categories: Wirehouse
Taking part in our Referral Programme is easy and could earn you up to £400 of vouchers, read our terms and conditions set out below:
1. The Wirehouse referral programme is open to existing, previous and non-Wirehouse clients.
2. You must complete the Wirehouse online referral form for your referral to be valid.
3. Referrals will only be eligible if the referred company is not already in conversation with Wirehouse via any other channel.
4. There is only one reward for each Referred company/organisation referred.
5. If a Referred company is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer.
6. To constitute a successful referral, the referred business must sign a retained agreement for at least one of the core Wirehouse services (Employment Law, HR or Health & Safety).
7. A reward will only be issued for valid referrals, once Wirehouse has received at least one full monthly payment from the new client.
8. In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company/organisation, the decision of Wirehouse is final.
9. Any rewards from this scheme should be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind.
10. Client Referral leads must close within 12 months of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
11. June 2019 Wirehouse Client referrals offer – any referrals that are received via the correct channels and received between 30th May and 30th June are eligible to a free bottle of your choice up to the value of £40, subject to meeting the relevant criteria. To qualify for the bottle – the referred business must sign up by no later than 31st July. This offer is not available to Wirehouse Employees.
Referral Programme Reward Rates
£1,000 to £7,499 = £75 of vouchers
£7,500 to £12,499 = £150 of vouchers
£12,500 to £24,999 = £250 of vouchers
£25,000+ = £400 of vouchers