The Benefits of using Wirehouse’s E-Learning Training Courses:
- Saves time and money compared with face to face and group training methods. Courses are on average 30 – 40 minutes in duration.
- The training is easier to access. Providing HR, GDPR and Safety courses online means end users can run the training anywhere at any time as long as they have internet access.
- The training can be supported on PCs, Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones.
- High quality content – Safety courses written by a CMIOSH qualified Consultant, HR and GDPR courses written by a legally qualified Employment Law Consultant and GDPR Practitioner.
- Easy to manage, organise and record training via your own LMS (Learning Management System).
We offer a wide range of flexible online training courses
- Abrasive Wheels Awareness – This module teaches you about workplace safety while using abrasive wheels.
- Accident Reporting and Investigation – This module will teach you about reporting and investigating accidents in the workplace, including key regulations to be aware of.
- Asbestos Awareness – This training course will help you identify risks associated with asbestos and give you an understanding of the various control measures to follow when working with asbestos.
- Construction Design and Management – This module will teach you about the Construction Design and Management or CDM Regulations. The CDM Regulations are the main set of regulations for managing the health, safety and welfare of staff working on construction projects.
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness – This course will provide you with all the knowledge you need to know about the effects of a poor workstation on employees.
- Disciplinary and Grievance – This module will provide you with the knowledge you require to deal with disciplinary issues and grievances in a way that will reduce your exposure to claims.
- Driver Awareness – This training course will provide you with the all the knowledge you need about the importance of good driver awareness.
- Fire Marshal Awareness – Fire Marshal duties are one of the most important contributions to fire safety in your organisation. The course includes information about a Fire Marshal’s key duties and Fire Safety regulations.
- First Aid Appointed Person – First aid is the immediate medical assistance given to someone suffering from an accident, injury or illness. Learn about various First Aid regulations, completing First Aid at work risk assessments and other First aid actions.
- Food Safety Level 1 – This module will teach you about the basics of effective food safety.
- Food Safety Level 2 – Please note that this is a continuation of level 1 of the Food Safety course. Before starting Level 2, you must complete the Food Safety Level 1 E Learning module.
- GDPR – This training course will provide you with knowledge about the General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR), which has changed data protection laws and significantly increased legal obligations on organisations.
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH) – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to help manage Hazardous Substances at work, including different types of hazardous substances and symbols.
- Health & Safety Essentials – Learn about the importance of workplace safety including; key Health and Safety law, managing safety and recognising common hazards at work.
- Infection Prevention and Control – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to prevent and control infection.
- Legionella Awareness – This course will teach you about Legionella bacteria, where it can be found and the effects to health. It also covers prevention and control measures for the risks associated with Legionella.
- Lone Working – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to help manage lone working in and out of the workplace.
- Management of COVID-19 in the Workplace – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to help manage COVID-19 in your workplace. Please note that this course is relevant to both employers and employees.
- Manual Handling Awareness – This module will provide you with the knowledge required to prevent injuries at work from manual handling.
- Risk Assessment Awareness – Risk assessment put simply, is a careful examination of what, in your work, could cause harm to people, so that you can weigh up whether you have taken enough
precautions or should do more to prevent harm or injury. Learn about the process to follow when completing risk assessments and understanding the hierarchies of control.
- Work at Height – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to help manage
working at height, including the precautions to take and identifying access equipment.
For more information about our E Learning training courses contact one of our HR or Safety Consultants today.
CALL 03333 215005 | EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: