COVID-19 Back to Business Advice | HR, Employment Law & Health and Safety Support
We understand how challenging it has been for all kinds of UK businesses dealing with the issues surrounding COVID-19 and how important it is to get back to business advice you can trust. It can be really time-consuming keeping up to date with the latest Government guidelines and legislation changes regarding Employment Law and Health and Safety. So how do you know if your business is compliant with the current regulations and guidance?
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/JVDb_l3dn2E” title=”COVID-19 Back to Business Advice”]
Here at Wirehouse our team stay updated with legislation changes so we can provide the very best service to our clients, giving you peace of mind.
Back to Business HR Advice & Support
We provide outsourced HR and Employment Law Consultancy services providing expert guidance and support to all kinds of business in a cost-effective way. Get key HR questions answered including:
Furlough Scheme – The uptake by businesses of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) has been phenomenal, but as with any new legislation it is essential to adhere to the guidelines.
- Did I follow the correct procedures when putting staff on Furlough leave so that my business is compliant?
- How do I get staff back to work from Furlough and do I need to update staff contracts in case anything like this happens again?
Redundancy – Some businesses may need to review their teams and their structure to ensure they remain profitable for the future, this may involve redundancy – we can help:
- How do I go about making redundancies and are there any other options?
- Should I update my handbooks and any policies in relation to redundancy?
Employment Tribunals – It’s likely that the number of tribunals will increase over the coming months and years as organisations are exposed to out-dated contracts and handbooks as well as not following the processes surrounding Furlough correctly.
- What happens if I am taken to an Employment Tribunal?
- Are Tribunals still taking place during social distancing?
Good Work Plan – This overhaul to Employment Law legislation may have slipped under the radar for some businesses due to the Coronavirus pandemic. However all employers have a responsibility to ensure implementation of the relevant Good Work Plan changes including:
- Statement of Particulars (Employee Contracts)
- Holiday Pay entitlement
Back to Business Health and Safety Advice & Support
When staff return, it will be more important than ever to ensure your employees remain safe, the last thing you want is your business being closed down due to issues surrounding Health and Safety compliance. Get your safety questions answered including:
- What Health and Safety measures do I need to consider for people returning to work?
- Is our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in line with current regulations?
- How do I manage Social Distancing?
- Have there been any key Health and Safety legislation changes affecting my sector during the pandemic?
- Do I need to review my policies when it comes to a future infection outbreak or Pandemic?
- What Health and Safety measures do I need to put in place for home-workers?
Let our trusted team help your business, we provide support and advice nationwide to businesses large and small. We understand that ‘one size doesn’t fit all, that’s why our extensive services are tailor-made to suit your specific needs.
COVID-19 Resource Hub
Need up to date information at your fingertips? We’ve got it covered.
- Access a comprehensive range of documents in our COVID-19 Resource Hub.
- Catch up on Wirehouse blogs and sector specific topics written by our legal team on our Latest News page. From HR guidance to help you manage annual leave and sick pay during Furlough, redundancy and Employment Tribunals advice to Health and Safety news about workplace safety, Fire Risk Assessments and many more.
- Stay on top of the latest Health and Safety guidelines – Download FREE COVID-19 Secure Guidance for a wide range of industries.
or call us on: