COVID-19 Getting Back to Business HR and Employment Law Support
We understand how challenging it has been for all kinds of UK businesses dealing with the issues surrounding COVID-19 and how important it is to get back to business.
It can be really time-consuming keeping up to date with the latest Government guidelines and legislation changes regarding Employment Law and Health and Safety. How do you know if your business is compliant with the current regulations and guidance?
Here at Wirehouse our Employment Law team stay updated with legislation changes so we can provide the very best service to our clients, giving you peace of mind.
We provide outsourced HR and Employment Law Consultancy to help your business in a cost-effective way.
Get your Key HR Questions Answered:
Furlough – there has been so much in the news around this and unfortunately some misinformation – alongside the Government updating certain areas – we can help with these questions:-
• Were you compliant when you put staff on Furloughed leave?
• How do you get staff back from Furlough?
• What do you need to consider around annual leave for those that were and weren’t Furloughed?
• Do I need to update staff contracts in case anything like this happens again?
Redundancy – Some businesses may need to review their teams and their structure to ensure they remain profitable for the future, this may involve redundancy – we can help:-
• Will I need to make redundancies when business returns?
• How do I go about making redundancies and are there any other options?
• Should I update my handbooks to any policies in relation to redundancy?
Employment Tribunals – it is likely that the number of tribunals will increase over the coming months and years as organisations are exposed for out-dated contracts and handbooks (or none at all) as well as not following the processes and guidelines around Furlough correctly.
• What happens if I am taken to an Employment Tribunal?
• Are Tribunals still taking place during social distancing?
• What if I can’t afford the payout?
• How do I know if my contracts are legally compliant?
Good Work Plan – This was the biggest change to Employment Law legislation for a generation but may have slipped under the radar during the pandemic. When you get back to business – you need to ensure you have implemented the relevant changes including:-
• Statement of Particulars (Employee Contracts)
• Holiday Pay entitlement
• Agency Workers
• New Parental Bereavement Laws
Let our trusted team help your business, we provide support and advice nationwide to businesses large and small. We understand that ‘one size doesn’t fit all, that’s why our extensive services are tailor-made to suit your specific needs.
Take our simple steps below to get back to business.
COVID-19 Resource Hub
Need up to date information at your fingertips? We’ve got it covered.
Access a comprehensive range of documents in our COVID-19 Latest news. Catch up on the latest Wirehouse blogs and sector specific news or download free FAQs, advice and support from our HR team.
JOB RETENTION SCHEME – latest update here
ANNUAL LEAVE DURING FURLOUGH – read more here
EMPLOYEE WELLBEING AND REMOTE WORKING – find out more here
RESOURCE HUB – to see all our latest articles click here
or call us on: