Employment Law Consultants | Support and Advice for SMEs and Large Businesses
We understand that Employment Law issues can be complicated and time-consuming. From contracts to staff absence and disciplinaries, let our expert team make life easier for you. Many SMEs don’t have the budget for a dedicated HR person, and sometimes even the largest organisations need specialist advice to support their in-house team. Our experienced Employment Law Consultants are available 24/7, we can enhance your current HR with a service tailored specifically to your needs.
Perhaps you need access to instant advice on anything from employee handbooks to grievance procedures, or maybe you’re looking for a one-off consultancy to cover your next recruitment programme. Whatever you need, we can offer expert tailored support that integrates seamlessly with your existing HR capabilities.
Find out how our expert legal team can help your business.
Our Core Services:
- Providing bespoke staff contracts, handbooks and HR policies
- Support to manage staff sickness and absence
- Advice to help deal with underperforming employees
- Personalised paperwork for grievances and disciplinaries
- Our Employment Law Consultants will prepare and represent you at Tribunal
We’re as flexible as you need us to be
One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to HR and Employment Law. We can become your dedicated HR partner, supporting you in every aspect of employment within your organisation or our team can complement your HR department with their Employment Law expertise.
How we work with you
You’ll get a dedicated Account Manager who will stay in touch throughout our whole relationship. We’re there to proactively assess your current system to make sure it’s fit for purpose. We’re also there with responsive advice if you need to take action quickly on recruitment or underperforming staff.
The key benefits of our services
- From day one, you’ll have qualified HR professionals in the field ready to visit you where needed and guide you through any difficult situations.
- Access to telephone and email advice and a dedicated support team, available 24/7.
- We’ll also keep you informed of all the latest developments in Employment Law including changes in legislation or best practice with updates via newsletters and online articles, or during on-site visits.
Our Tribunal Guarantee
If you do face an Employment Tribunal our lawyers are there with you every step of the way, collating facts, taking statements, briefing your witnesses and undertaking legal research, culminating in representation at Tribunal. We will cover the cost of any compensation or award made against you as part of our service, subject to our business terms and conditions.
Get peace of mind for your business, speak to our Employment Law Consultants today
or call us on: