Personalised HR Documents from Wirehouse
If you’re a HR Manager, CEO or Financial Officer of a large corporation, it can often be difficult to stay on top of every contract, handbook or policy paper that’s issued to your staff or clients. That’s where we can help.
Even with a dedicated HR department, calling in the services of Wirehouse’s Employment Law Advisory Service can help you streamline your operation, as well as make sure every document you produce is legally accurate.
Streamlining your documentation process inevitably results in an improvement in overall efficiency. We work with you to develop a strategy that will ensure your contracts, handbooks and policy papers are tailored not only to your exact specifications, but also meet all legislative and legal requirements. We take into consideration:
- Your needs as a business, including growth projections
- The industry sector you operate within
- Your management and company structure
- The size of your operation, and whether you have multiple locations
- Your legal requirements and obligations
Our Employment Law Solicitors work with your HR team to create easy-to-use contracts that are jargon-free. We can also carry out an impartial audit of your existing documentation including contracts, and handbooks, and provide expert advice on your legal obligations.
Our documentation and Employment Law Advisory Service covers:
- Contracts of Employment
- Employee Handbooks
- Equal Opportunities Policies
- Disciplinary & Grievance Policies
- Fleet or Company vehicle contracts and handbooks
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Sub-Contractor Agreements
- Fixed–Term Contracts
- Written Statements of Particulars
- Compromise Agreements
CALL 033 33 215 005 | EMAIL email@example.com
or call us on: