Emergency HR advice for employers with no lengthy contract
During this difficult period many business owners are struggling with cash flow or having to lay staff off. We want to help you through this challenging period to ensure that the short term issues that you are experiencing don’t turn into long term headaches. Most Wirehouse clients use us on a long term retainer basis, however, to support any new potential clients through the next few difficult months we are changing the way we work. Wirehouse will provide unlimited and Employment Law and Health and Safety advice to business owners over a three month period to assist with those difficult decisions, ensuring they are done in a legally sound and responsible way.
Our packages start from £450+vat for (1-10 employees) for the full 3 months which also includes our expert Health and Safety service completely FREE. Whatever you require, we are here to help with our short term offering.
Why don’t you place your package order today (below) and make sure you’ve got our professional support throughout the Covid-19 crisis.
Find out how our expert legal team can help your business.
Our Core Short term offering:
- Ongoing 24/7 phone and email advice
- Access to a our online portal Guardian
- Plus much more…
Your HR Partner
We will become your dedicated HR partner, supporting you in every aspect of employment within your business.
How we work with you
For the duration of your plan, you will get a dedicated Account Manager who will stay in touch throughout our whole relationship. We’re there to proactively assess your current system to make sure it’s fit for purpose. We’re also available with responsive advice if you need to take action immediately.
The key benefits of our short term packages
- Immediately, you’ll have qualified HR professionals in the field ready to guide you through any difficult situations.
- Access to 24/7 telephone and email advice and a dedicated support team.
- We’ll also keep you informed of all the latest developments surrounding the Coronavirus and Employment Law including changes in legislation or best practice with updates via newsletters and online articles.
Secure your order below and get peace of mind for your business TODAY
Download Our Terms and Conditions here
or call us on: