Free HR Advice trial for 1 Month
Does our free HR advice trial sound too good to be true? It’s not, the benefits are below and all you need to do is complete the form below to register your interest.
- Access to our team of Employment Law Consultants to get those burning HR questions answered.
- Advice on redundancies, grievances, disciplinaries, high absence rates and more.
- First-hand experience of our HR service, our industry-trained team can also draft HR related letters on you behalf. Perfect for those who’d like to “try before they buy”.
- Use us as much or as little as you’d like. Whether you need help with a disciplinary or just want to enquire about the latest legislation changes, we can accommodate your needs.
- 10% discount if you decide to sign up to our full service at the end of the trial.
- There’s zero obligation to sign up. Reached the end of the trial and realised it’s not for you? Not a problem, there’s no obligation, no contract, and no notice period.
Complete the form below, we’ll call you first to discuss your needs and determine whether the trial is right for you. Want to meet a member of our team before beginning the trial, that’s fine too? We can arrange an appointment at your discretion.
If any of the issues below apply to your business or may affect you in the future let our HR Consultants guide you through it, completely free of charge:
- TUPE transfers – businesses merging or one taking over another
- Workplace discrimination – race, gender, sexuality etc
- Harassment issues – bullying, intimidation etc
- Flexible working requests – an employee asking for reduced hours/ to work from home
- Maternity/ Paternity leave – are you unsure of the statutory requirements and pay?
- Shared parental leave – are you unsure on the process and your legal obligations?
- Your company is struggling to keep track of employees’ holiday allowance
- Employees taking too many holidays or holidays at the same time, leaving you short-staffed
- Employees taking sick days too often or on long-term sick leave
- Performance management – employees underperforming in their role
- Employees not suitable for the role and need managing out of the business correctly
Complete the form above and we will give you a call back to arrange your HR Advice Trial completely FREE of charge.