A Healthy Business, A Safe Workplace
If there’s one aspect of business life that’s constantly changing, it’s Health & Safety. Legislation designed to protect you, your workers, and your customers is there for a reason, and it’s up to you to ensure that your operations conform to all legislation that’s relevant to your sector. That can seem like a monumental task, which is why Wirehouse Health and Safety Consultants are here to help you.
Our Health and Safety Consultants have years of experience in the industry and are constantly updating their knowledge and expertise so they can deliver real solutions that take into account all the very latest best-practice guidelines. If you simply don’t have the time or the resources to look after your H&S policy yourself, we can help you draft and implement company policies that make sure you stay on the right side of the law.
With ongoing support and a 24/7 support line for those emergency situations, we’re your go-to team for H&S issues. To find out how our expert team can help your business get in touch today.
Are you certified?
We’re members of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). That means we have access to the very latest information and best practice and can help you implement them quickly and efficiently, without impacting on your business model or your day-to-day operations.
Our Health & Safety Consultants can offer you:
- Full evaluations and consultations to bring you up to speed with the latest industry-specific H&S directives
- Safety Auditing, so you know what’s good and what needs fixing
- Risk Assessments and Fire Assessments in compliance with all current legislation
- Training and Tool-box talks
- ISO qualifications
- IOSH Working Safely and IOSH Managing Safely training
- Paperwork and application templates that are legally compliant and easy to use
- Regular H&S updates
Do I need to be concerned about Health & Safety?
Any business with more than 5 employees has to have a robust H&S policy in place. That includes keeping records, carrying out risk assessments, and ensuring all staff H&S training is carried out.
If you don’t comply to H&S legislation you could end up with an unlimited fine, director disqualifications, or even a prison sentence. It could also jeopardise your business’ future.
CHAS and Safe Contractor
Our experts are here to guide you through the processes for accreditation for Safe Contractor or CHAS, and can provide you with templates and guidance notes to make applications easier. We’ll even come to your place of work, site or office and help you complete them.
Your very own Health and Safety consultants
At Wirehouse, we aim to provide a Health and Safety consultancy service that’s personalised, industry-specific, and comprehensive.
- Deliver comprehensive and workable solutions
- Charge you a fair and affordable price
- Deliver expert training, support and audit services that’s industry-specific
- Charge you a fortune
- Palm you off with ‘cookie-cutter’ generic advice
- Flood you with unnecessary paperwork
Want to know more?
or call us on: