Onsite Training & Training Courses
We understand the challenges larger organisations face, and have developed a comprehensive range of health and safety training courses designed to help your business run smoothly, as well as fulfilling your H&S obligations.
Whether it’s risk assessment training or industry-specific training such as COSHH courses, an environmental health course or CIEH training, we can help. Our specialist trainers provide cost-effective on-site training tailored to your sector and your business needs.
We understand how health and safety considerations can impact on the efficiency of your business. Our aim is to make health and safety a positive influence in your operation by providing a wide selection of industry-specific training including:
- CIEH Level 2 Award In Food Safety
- CIEH Level 2 Award in H&S Awareness
- CIEH Level 2 Principles Of COSHH
- CIEH Level 2 Principles Of Manual Handling
- CIEH Level 2 Principles Of Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Manual Handling (Train the Trainer)
- Fire Safety Awareness/ Fire Warden
Other courses are available on request.
With the right type of health and safety training in place, your business will benefit by:
- Being more efficient
- Providing a safe and pleasant working environment for your staff, and so improving productivity
- Avoiding costly fines or prosecution for breaches of H&S legislation
- Reassure clients that you take a pro-active and positive approach to H&S issues
or call us on: