Health and Safety Training
At Wirehouse, we run a comprehensive range of health and safety training courses for SMEs.
Whether you want to brush up on your risk assessment training, or want to improve your staff’s health and safety skills, we can help. Our health and safety consultants in the UK are experienced at delivering informative, cost-effective training that also ensures all your legal health and safety obligations are met.
We deliver expert training at a price that’s affordable for SMEs. Our in-house safety consultants and trainers deliver industry-specific training that’s interesting, informative and fully compliant with all current legislation. Our courses include:
- Level 2 Award In Food Safety;
- Level 2 Award in H&S Awareness;
- Level 2 Principles Of COSHH
- Level 2 Principles Of Manual Handling;
- Level 2 Principles Of Risk Assessment;
- IOSH Working Safely;
- IOSH Managing Safely;
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness;
- Manual Handling Awareness;
- Asbestos Awareness;
- Safety Representatives Training;
- Toolbox Talks;
- Manual Handling (Train the Trainer); and
- Fire Safety Awareness/ Fire Warden.
Please note: this list is not exhaustive. If you require training that is not listed above, email us with your training requirements and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Why do I need training?
Good quality health and safety training lets you:
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment for your employees
- Ensures you comply with all legislation, so avoiding fines or prosecution
- Keeps you up to date with all best practice techniques
- Helps you develop long-term, flexible strategies to manage health and safety in your business.
or call us on: