Employment Law Consultant / Advisor | Recruitment | Wirehouse
- Location: Warrington, Cheshire
- Employment: full-time
- Posted: 4 months ago
We’re looking for an Employment Law Consultant / Advisor to join our growing team.
Salary and Benefits
We offer excellent salary levels and benefits. Your starting salary will be dependent on qualifications and relevant experience. We also offer private health care, bonus and referral schemes, generous annual leave entitlements with an additional day off on your birthday each year and the right to take additional unpaid leave.
Our offices are in Warrington but we can offer home or office working for the right candidate.
Who Are We?
We are a growing HR, Employment Law, GDPR and Health & Safety consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers. We provide practical and commercial advice on HR and Health & Safety issues, giving guidance on practice and procedures for businesses of all types and sizes. We also represent companies in Employment Tribunals and guarantee the advice we provide. Our client base includes bar and restaurant chains, care homes, professional sports clubs, schools, colleges, and manufacturing and Engineering companies.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Someone with a strong knowledge of Employment Law, including TUPE, discrimination & equality rights, dismissals, grievances, and flexible working.
- The right candidate will have practical experience of advising / guiding companies through complex HR issues.
- CIPD or legally qualified.
What Does the Employment Law Consultant Job Involve?
- Providing practical Employment Law and HR advice to businesses of all types and sizes and from all sectors.
- Helping prepare the client for specific meetings, providing them with both knowledge and confidence.
- Drafting letters, documents, and contracts of employment for clients.
- Providing seminars to clients on best practice in areas such as conducting disciplinary hearings, grievances, etc.
- Drafting articles on current Employment Law and HR issues.
- Occasional availability to be ‘on call’ in the evenings and weekends.
Send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to:
FAO: Allan Fernie
Wirehouse Employer Services,
St James Business Centre,
Cheshire, WA4 6PS.