Employment Law Consultant | Recruitment | Wirehouse
- Posted: 1 year ago
We have an Employment Law Consultant opportunity to join our growing team.
Salary and Benefits
We offer excellent salary levels and benefits. Your starting salary will be dependent on qualifications and relevant experience. We also offer private health care, bonus and referral schemes , generous annual leave entitlements with an additional day off on your birthday each year and the right to take additional unpaid leave.
Our Head Office is in Warrington, but we can offer a mix of home and office working for the right candidate.
Who Are We?
We are a growing HR, Employment Law, and Health & Safety Consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers. We provide practical and commercial advice on HR and H&S issues, giving guidance on practice and procedure for businesses of all types and sizes. We also represent companies in Employment Tribunals and guarantee the advice we provide. Our client base includes bar and restaurant chains, care homes, professional sports clubs, schools, colleges, businesses providing professional services and manufacturers.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Someone with a strong knowledge of employment law, including areas such as TUPE, discrimination/equality, unfair dismissal, grievances, working time and flexible working.
- Ideally, we would like someone with practical experience of advising / guiding companies through complex HR issues.
- However, we also welcome applications from anyone who has recently finished a training contract, LPC or equivalent and who is looking to practice in the area of employment law.
What does the role involve?
- Providing practical employment law and HR advice to businesses of all types and sizes and from all sectors.
- Helping prepare the client for specific meetings, providing them with both knowledge and confidence.
- Drafting letters, documents, and contracts of employment for clients.
- Providing seminars to clients on best practice in areas such as conducting disciplinary hearings, grievances, etc.
- Drafting articles on current employment law / HR issues.
- Occasional availability to be ‘on call’ in the evenings and weekends.
For more information or to apply for the Employment Law Consultant opportunity please contact:
Allan Fernie, Employment Law Manager
Wirehouse Employer Services,
St James Business Centre,
Cheshire, WA4 6PS.
Alternatively email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com