Health and Safety Advisor | Wirehouse are Recruiting
- Location: Warrington
- Employment: full-time
- Posted: 5 months ago
We’re looking for a Health and Safety Advisor based in and around Warrington. Our benefits package includes healthcare, pension, a generous salary – £23,000 to £24,500, annual bonus, referral scheme and even a paid day off on your birthday!
Who Are We?
Wirehouse are a growing Health and Safety, HR and Employment Law consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers. We provide practical and commercial advice on HR and H&S issues, giving guidance on practice/ procedure for businesses of all types and sizes. We also represent companies in Employment Tribunals. Our client base includes bar and restaurant chains, care homes, professional sports clubs, schools, colleges, and manufacturing.
Wirehouse Health and Safety Advisor Key Requirements
- Possess a can-do, confident and positive attitude.
- Display Integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Be smart and professional looking at all times whilst on duty.
- Be flexible and open to change and improvement.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy.
- Be minimum Grad IOSH.
Health and Safety Advisor Job Role
- Advising clients who telephone and email the H&S advice line.
- Identifying hazards and recommending controls to clients.
- The production and quality checking of client policies and handbooks.
- Drafting individual policies and procedures in relation to health and safety.
- Carrying out inductions in relation to health and safety to Warehouse employees.
- Carrying out low level training courses as and when agreed with the Head of Health & Safety.
- Conducting research for clients and consultants, as necessary.
- Writing articles on various health and safety topics for the company web site.
- Assisting clients to complete risk assessments and COSHH assessments.
- Assisting clients to complete PQQs and SSIP accreditations.
If you think you have the essential skills and qualities required, please get in touch with our Health and Safety Manager Victoria Owings today.
Email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Victoria: email@example.comApply for this job