Health & Safety Consultant | Wirehouse are Recruiting
- Location: West London, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford, Hemel Hempstead & Luton areas
- Employment: full-time
- Posted: 6 months ago
Who Are We?
We’re looking for a Health & Safety Consultant based in and around West London, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford, Hemel Hempstead and Luton areas, working full time from home, various benefits including healthcare, pension, a generous salary, car allowance, annual bonus, referral scheme and your birthday off!
Wirehouse are a growing Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers. We provide practical and commercial advice on HR and H&S issues, giving guidance on practice/ procedure for businesses of all types and sizes. We also represent companies in Employment Tribunals. Our client base includes bar and restaurant chains, care homes, professional sports clubs, schools, colleges, and manufacturing.
Wirehouse H&S Consultant Key Requirements:
- Possess a can-do, confident and positive attitude.
- Display Integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Be smart and professional looking at all times whilst on duty.
- Be flexible and open to change and improvement.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy.
- Be minimum Grad IOSH, preferably CMIOSH.
Health & Safety Consultant Job Role
- Managing Health & Safety for a portfolio of clients across industry sectors to achieve Health & Safety compliance.
- Auditing existing H&S documents and systems.
- Drafting reports detailing recommendations and illegalities with a strategy for the consultant/client to address both areas.
- Drafting and implementation of tailored H&S documents to individual client needs, including H&S Policies, H&S Employee Handbooks and other bespoke forms as required.
- Conduct follow up site visits/audits to ensure clients follow actions and maintain compliance.
- Identifying training requirements and delivery of training to clients both formally and informally on a range of subjects.
- Providing emergency support and accident investigation support to clients at short notice if required.
- Liaison with enforcing authorities to ensure clients deal with any notices.
- To give advice to clients on the phone and by email as required.
- To contribute articles for client newsletters and other publications.