HR Field Consultant | Wirehouse are Recruiting
- Location: North and West London
- Employment: #
- Posted: 4 months ago
We offer excellent salary levels and benefits. The starting salary for the HR Field Consultant role is negotiable and will be based upon qualifications and relevant experience. We also offer private health care, bonus and referral schemes, generous annual leave entitlements with an additional day off on your birthday each year, and the right to take additional unpaid leave.
North and West London. You will be based from your home address. Flexible working options such as compressed hours and flexible start/finish times will be considered.
Full-time/ Part-time, Permanent.
Who are Wirehouse?
We are a growing HR, Employment Law, GDPR and Health & Safety Consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers from every sector and of every size. We supply bespoke documentation, provide practical and commercial advice on HR issues and represent employers in tribunals.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A strong knowledge of Employment Law & HR with the ability to draft and review bespoke client documentation, including employment contracts, handbooks, and policies.
- The ability to manage a range of different types of client meetings.
- Practical experience of HR Consultancy.
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to manage their time and to work on their own initiative to manage our clients’ HR requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to form effective relationships internally and externally.
- Educated to A level standard or CIPD with good skills in Office, Word and Excel.
Applications are particularly welcome if you are currently working in an Employment Law/HR Consultancy environment.
What does the HR Field Consultant role involve?
Due to current restrictions on client visits, you will primarily be dealing with client documentation requests for approximately the first 6 months after commencing the role. Thereafter, you will primarily be delivering onsite and online client meetings including advising clients on different aspects of Employment Law/HR Consultancy and presenting training and development events.
Key duties will include:
- Reviewing, updating and drafting client’s employment related documents including handbooks, policies, contractual clauses, terms and conditions of employment.
- Advising client management on suggested HR solutions to their employee resourcing, relations and development issues.
- Providing HR training to client management.
- Managing our internal database in accordance with key performance indicators where appropriate.
- Providing telephone and email support to clients specifically in respect to employment documentation across all industry sectors on a range of Employment Law and HR areas.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of Employment Law and Field Consultancy Manager.
To find out more about the HR Field Consultant role or to apply, please send your CV to Paul Davidge our Field Consultancy Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03333 215005.Apply for this job