Inbound Sales Executive | Recruitment | Wirehouse
- Location: Bury
- Employment: full-time
- Posted: 4 months ago
Do you want to work for a fast growing business that knows how to take care of its employees? Then why not work for a business that specialises in giving advice to companies and organisations about looking after their staff. Wirehouse provides advice to businesses about employees, so we know all there is about keeping staff happy and engaged.
We are a successful, fast growing HR, Employment Law, GDPR and Health & Safety services provider with a current headcount of 60 staff and over 1500 clients ranging from SME’s to FTSE250 companies. Our core belief is that a responsive, personal service delivers the best value to businesses.
The Inbound Sales Executive Role
We are looking for an Inbound Sales Executive to join our growing team, candidates must be confident in discussing employee HR issues with potential clients by telephone and email.
- Picking up all inbound leads and vetting whether Employer/ Employees.
- Making sure all the EHD inbound leads are logged and inputted correctly on the relevant system and followed up accordingly.
- Working closely with Sales Director and Marketing Manager on key words/ phrases for Google Ads ongoing.
- Converting leads into appointments for BDM’s.
- Increase our current conversion of EHD leads.
- Head Office inbound referrals to be booked for BDE’s.
- This may be amended in accordance to the business needs.
Salary and Benefits
We know rewarding staff is important so we pay an excellent basic salary of £23K+ dependent on experience, commission structure tbc. There are also a range of great benefits because they are just as important, including:
- A FREE onsite gym at our Bury offices
- FREE private Healthcare allowance
- FREE onsite parking
- Pension contributions
- Your Birthday off
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- FREE Social events
- Extra holidays can be purchased
- Incentives include vouchers, days off plus free weekends away.
We are seeking candidates with a hunger for success, a determination to succeed and the skills or potential to achieve these. Knowledge of The ACAS Code of Practice would be useful although full training will be given. Candidates must also have at least one years’ experience within a business to business sales environment with a proven track record of success. Day-to-day you will report to the Telesales Manager.
Send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to:
FAO: Clare Castle, Telesales Manager,
Wirehouse Employer Services,
5 Barcroft Street,
Lancashire, BL9 5BT.
Email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clare for an informal chat on 07772 163032. No Recruiters please. Interviews to be scheduled from week commencing 21st January 2019.