Partnership and Seminar BDM | Wirehouse
- Location: Bury
- Employment: full-time
- Posted: 1 year ago
We’re looking for a Partnership and Seminar BDM (Business Development Manager) to join our rapidly growing business services company.
- To strategically contact leads from our CRM database and social channels, to book appointments for our field sales team and to promote our partnerships offering.
- To work in conjunction with the marketing and fields sales team to attend business Expo’s promoting Wirehouse’s services, following up any leads generated by calling or emailing to book appointments for the relevant field sales.
- Contact leads to book them into seminars or webinars that Wirehouse are hosting or presenting at. Where necessary the individual will attend the seminars to then ensure there is an opportunity to follow up and book appointments for the relevant field sales.
- To create opportunities with Head Office Franchises’ to actively promote Wirehouse and look to roll out our services to their Franchisees.
- To actively work with any partners to acquire further data with the aim of booking appointments for field sales to sell our services.
- To accurately record all information on our relevant system and maintain partnership relationships.
- Need to be willing to occasionally travel across the UK at times to attend either Expo’s or Seminars in accordance with business needs.
Desired Work Experience
- Experience in developing either partnership opportunities, franchise opportunities or worked on Exhibitions.
- Experience in booking appointments via phone or email for field sales.
- Worked in a B2B environment.
- Using and accurately recording information on CRM databases.
- Excellent communication skills including over the phone, face-to-face and through emails.
- Highly skilled at developing partnerships with other businesses.
- Organised with an ability to manage data, manage attendees to events and follow up leads generated through Partnerships, Expos, Seminars or Franchises.
- Accurate at recording and managing data.
- Hunter – the ability to hunt out good opportunities to book appointments for the field consultants to ultimately generate revenue.
- £30k on target earnings
- £18k-£23k basic dependent on experience plus uncapped commission
- Full-time/ part-time based in Bury Sales office (other locations would be considered).
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays plus the option of a further 5 days
- Birthday off
- Free parking
- On-site Free Gym
Think you have the right skills to apply for the role of Wirehouse Partnership and Seminar BDM (Business Development Manager)?
Send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Mike Cunningham on 03333 215005 for an informal chat. No recruiters please.