Regional Business Director | Wirehouse Employer Services
- Posted: 4 months ago
To join a rapidly growing business services company to drive an increase in the number of clients purchasing HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety services in a designated territory in the North of the UK.
Regional Business Director | Core Responsibilities
Reporting into the Sales Director, this is a senior field sales role with responsibility for a regional hub to deliver on revenue objectives.
You will work with a small team to ensure your own and the region’s revenue targets are achieved through a mixture of inbound, appointed and self-generated business.
The ideal candidate will be a real ‘go-getter’, with the ability to create their own opportunities on a defined territory and to work with others in achieving a regional target. They will also be able to create rapport through video sales consultations or face to face meetings with the ultimate objective of closing business.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a field sales role.
- Proven experience in hitting defined revenue targets.
- Experience of selling in a B2B environment ideally in the professional services sector.
- Ability to self-generate leads through a variety of channels whether that is through their own network of contacts, networking or through CRM data.
- Strong IT skills to be able to utilise video conferencing technology, understand and update CRM systems, create and deliver PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience in developing, managing and closing a pipeline of revenue and to accurately forecast monthly achievement.
- Salary: £26k-£30k depending on experience plus car allowance
Monthly commissions with ‘on target earnings’ of approx. £80k per annum
- Hours: 9-5:30pm (part-time will be considered)
- Location:Home-based – but needs to be situated in the north (ideally North West England)
- Benefits:Healthcare Scheme, Pension Scheme
22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays plus opportunity to purchase 5 extra days plus Birthday off