Regional Business Directors | Wirehouse Employer Services
- Posted: 5 months ago
The Job Role
We are looking for a Regional Business Director to join our growing team.
We offer a generous, negotiable basic salary dependent on experience, a generous, uncapped commission scheme offering considerable OTE, a car allowance and other benefits including healthcare, a pension scheme, 30 days holiday rising to 32, the option to buy a further 5 days holiday and your birthday off.
Who are We?
Wirehouse Employer Services is a successful, fast growing Employment Law, HR & Health and Safety services provider with a current headcount of 60 staff and over 1500 clients ranging from SME’s to FTSE250. The organisation has benefited from considerable investment and has grown 30-40% year on year. Wirehouse is a niche, quality service provider and enjoys a client renewal rate of over 95%.
Regional Business Director | Who are we Looking For?
We are seeking candidates with a hunger for success, a determination to succeed and the skills or potential to achieve these. Candidates must possess 2 years field sales experience within a business to business environment with a proven track record of success.
What Does the Job Involve?
- Selling and marketing a range of Employer Services to businesses and organisations of all sizes and industries.
- Identifying potential markets, opportunities and business decision makers alongside your dedicated tele-pointing team.
- Sitting appointments and delivering presentations booked via telesales, inbound enquiries and other means.
- Building a rapport with and arranging self-generated meetings with decision makers.
- Working with the Sales Manager, Sales Director and the Marketing Manager to identify and implement sales ideas and opportunities.
We are looking for a Regional Business Director for North Yorkshire/ North-East UK.