Getting the right health and safety advice ensures you meet your responsibilities towards your staff and visitors, and are compliant with current legislation.
Our Health and Safety Consultants know how tough it is running a successful business. They understand the intricacies of H&S legislation. Their experience and expertise in business also gives them a unique perspective on the role of health and safety in the workplace. And they’re happy to help you by providing advice and support 24/7.
Need advice about Fire Safety training, COSHH courses or Food Hygiene training? Our Health and Safety Advisors can provide you with industry-specific advice that is professional, jargon-free and current. Our Health and Safety support includes:
- A dedicated health and safety advice helpline available 24/7
- Best-practice advice that’s right for your business
- Online support and access to current H&S documentation on our Client Portal Guardian
- Risk assessment checklists and comprehensive policy review services
Why Outsource Your Health & Safety Advice?
- Keeping up with the sheer amount of legislation and best practice can be a struggle. Legislation changes twice a year, with new requirements being added by the HSE on a regular basis.
- Taking risks with health and safety not only endangers the lives of staff and customers but also could incur a significant financial cost in the long run
- If you’re a small business, perhaps you simply don’t have the time or resources to become a Health & Safety expert overnight.
The way that we work sets us apart from all the rest. Our team here at Wirehouse make all the difference. We’re on-hand to help you deal with whatever situations arise, from protecting employees to ensuring that diverse tasks across multiple sites are taken care of legally and most of all safely. If you need advice and support or visits to make sure you're working towards becoming compliant, we're here to help your business above all else.
We're all about sharing our knowledge and expertise through coaching and training, we don't want to keep you in contracts through over-reliance and hidden renewal clauses. We offer tailor-made training for staff, as well as helping you work towards industry specific qualifications and certifications like CHAS.
Advice, support, and knowledge when you need it most. Call us today on 03333215005.
Who Are Wirehouse?
Wirehouse was formed by industry leaders who weren't happy with the offerings from many of the employer service providers. We felt the focus of many in the marketplace was profit, as opposed to providing high quality advice and support.
Improving and protecting your business should not be held at arms reach by unfeasible costs. We believe that every business should have access to top quality advice, support, and training. That’s why we’ll always offer you a service that won't be matched, with the most competitive prices in the marketplace.
When you're with Wirehouse, you can expect to receive prompt, actionable advice, that is in keeping with your business objectives where possible. We won’t tie you up with auto-renewals and unrealistic termination periods - we want you to renew because you thought our service was high quality and excellent value.
or call us on: