We understand health & safety challenges. We have an extensive range of health and safety training courses designed to help your business run smoothly, as well as fulfilling your H&S obligations.
Training is a vital part of your Health and Safety obligations as a business or organisation. It helps to develop staff, by improving their knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety, which should, in theory, reduce the risk of injuries or accidents happening in the workplace.
By utilising such things as training matrixes and e-learning it shows you have provided relevant training to staff. In the event of an incident, this audit trail can provide you with a layer of protection to show how you have supported staff in helping them understand Health and Safety.
Training can be delivered in several ways with the advent of technology, either through e-learning, virtual online training meetings or onsite classroom style sessions.
Why Outsource Your Health & Safety Training?
Outsourcing training is often the most effective way to deliver high quality training. Whether it is tapping into expert knowledge and specialist trainers or simply the benefit of someone new training your staff, using an external company has major benefits.
Some more benefits to consider when thinking about Health and Safety training include:-
- Efficiency - putting the right health and safety training in place will enable your business to become more efficient
- Productivity - Providing a safe and pleasant working environment for your staff, is proven to improve productivity
- Money Saving - Avoiding costly fines or prosecution for breaches of H&S legislation
- RFevenue Generating - Reassure clients or potential that you take a pro-active approach to H&S which can help win new business
Our Health & Safety training courses are as diverse as the organisations and individuals who take them. As IOSH approved trainers we can deliver a variety of sessions in accordance with your needs. Flexible, in-depth and comprehensive, they are designed to be as helpful and engaging as possible to ensure you and your staff get the most out of our courses.
We understand that sometimes delivering training can be challenging with staff taking time out from their normal duties or getting everyone together in one place so we can support in a variety of ways.
At Wirehouse we can:
- Provide training onsite in a classroom style environment
- Provide offsite at our offices or another agreed venue
- Deliver training virtually through video calls such as Microsoft Teams
- Provide E-Learning courses which can be completed individually at any time.
Our training courses are designed around your needs, taking into account the structure of your business, what your industry looks like and any long-term development plans you may have.
Our courses deliver client-focused information in an interesting and informative manner.
The Benefits of using Wirehouse’s E-Learning Training Courses:
- Saves time and money compared with face to face and group training methods. Courses are on average 30 – 40 minutes in duration.
- The training is easier to access. Providing HR, GDPR and Safety courses online means end users can run the training anywhere at any time as long as they have internet access.
- The training can be supported on PCs, Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones.
- High quality content – Safety courses written by a CMIOSH qualified Consultant, HR and GDPR courses written by a legally qualified Employment Law Consultant and GDPR Practitioner.
- Easy to manage, organise and record training via your own LMS (Learning Management System).
Who Are Wirehouse?
Wirehouse was formed by industry leaders who weren't happy with the offerings from many of the employer service providers. We felt the focus of many in the marketplace was profit, as opposed to providing high quality advice and support.
Improving and protecting your business should not be held at arms reach by unfeasible costs. We believe that every business should have access to top quality advice, support, and training. That’s why we’ll always offer you a service that won't be matched, with the most competitive prices in the marketplace.
When you're with Wirehouse, you can expect to receive prompt, actionable advice, that is in keeping with your business objectives where possible. We won’t tie you up with auto-renewals and unrealistic termination periods - we want you to renew because you thought our service was high quality and excellent value.
or call us on: