Helping deliver the best possible childcare for future generations
Looking after children is no easy task, even more so in the current climate and the Coronavirus pandemic affecting all aspects of our home and working lives. With regular changes to Government COVID-19 Guidelines and Childcare sector legislation constantly evolving, it is becoming increasingly difficult for managers and staff to stay up to date with all regulatory requirements.
Trusted Employment Law Support for the Childcare Sector
- With Wirehouse Employment Law and HR support and advice accessible online, over the phone or in person, you will have peace of mind when it comes to issues surrounding managing your staff.
- Not sure what annual leave your employees are entitled to during furlough? We can cut through the jargon and give you the legal guidance you need.
- Need advice including recruitment, disciplinary proceedings or redundancies? Our HR team are on your side providing commercial advice to support your business.
Practical Health and Safety Solutions
- Our Safety Consultants can work through an action plan with you to ensure you’re meeting all your safety obligations.
- We stay up to date with COVID-19 guidelines, so if you need help putting effective social distancing or other safety measures in place we’ve got it covered.
- If there are gaps in your skills set, we offer training that will bring you and your staff up to speed. From day-to-day workplace safety issues to ensuring that you are aware of your requirements regarding DBS checks (formerly known as CRB checks), we’ll make sure every box is ticked.
Why work with us?
Our HR and Health & Safety teams have expert knowledge of the challenges facing the Childcare sector. So whether you’re the owner or manager of a private nursery or are running a council funded childcare provision, we can provide practical advice and guidance.
Specialised Childcare Sector Training
We offer a wide range of Health & Safety training courses aimed at the Childcare sector, including Food Safety, COSHH and Fire Safety. In addition our HR training courses provide practical guidance about issues including grievances and managing sickness or absence.
Support when you need it
Our support network, including our Safety Helpline and HR Advice Service is available 24/7. So whether you have a quick question you need answering or have an ongoing issue that requires more in-depth guidance, we’re here for you.
Get in touch with us today to find out more about how we work with and support Childcare sector businesses like yours.
Our experts have an in-depth knowledge of the childcare sector. So whether you’re running a private nursery or are in charge of council-run childcare provision, we can help.
Specialised training that’s relevant to you
We offer specialised training courses, including food safety training, COSHH training, and tailor-made seminars on other issues including Working Time Directives, fire and evacuation and best practice techniques for young workers.
Our support network, including our health and safety helpline and employment law advice service is available 24/7. So if you have a quick question or need more in-depth help with an ongoing issue, we’re here for you.