You can’t take chances with food safety. If you do, it could have a devastating impact on public health and your business’ reputation.
Businesses involved in the Hospitality and Catering Sectors should have an effective Food Safety Management System in place, covering all kitchens on your premises, including multiple sites. It must include:
- A Food Safety Policy Statement
- Food Safety Arrangements
- HACCP and forms for carrying out your responsibilities within your organisation.
Food Safety Management
As part of our Food Safety Service a bespoke Food Safety System will be created to meet your businesses’ exact needs. We will also provide continuous, proactive updates to your Food Safety System to reflect new legislation or operational change. Our service includes:
- Onsite Inspections to the principal site, with a comprehensive report provided to you.
- Record-keeping Diaries. To make it easier for our clients we provide you with daily, weekly and monthly diaries for all of your kitchens.
- Food Safety Training. We will provide training courses for appointed kitchen staff on updating and maintaining forms. We can also provide Level 1 and Level 2 in Food Safety training.
Why Outsource Your Health & Safety
Replace this text above which is just copied from other pages and put these bullet points here instead as I think they are more specific to the food safety service we provide….
- Access to the Wirehouse online Client Portal.
- Access to the 24 hour telephone/ online Food Safety advice service to receive specialist advice on any Food Safety related query.
- Onsite emergency support with any food poisoning outbreak attributed to a kitchen covered by ourselves.
- Liaison with enforcing authorities.
We tailor our service entirely to your needs. We can become your dedicated outsource partner handling all your Food Safety requirements, on call 24/7 with comprehensive support. Additional benefits of our Food Safety Service include:
- Access to the 24-hour telephone/ online Food Safety advice service to receive specialist advice on any Food Safety related query
- Onsite emergency support with any food poisoning outbreak attributed to a kitchen covered by ourselves
- Liaison with enforcing authorities
We’re not just at the end of a phone or email. Our Health & Safety Consultants visit your business and work with you in your own environment to give you tailored, targeted support.
Call 03333 215005 today to find out about the food safety advice and support we offer businesses nationwide.
Who Are Wirehouse?
Wirehouse was formed by industry leaders who weren't happy with the offerings from many of the employer service providers. We felt the focus of many in the marketplace was profit, as opposed to providing high quality advice and support.
Improving and protecting your business should not be held at arms reach by unfeasible costs. We believe that every business should have access to top quality advice, support, and training. That’s why we’ll always offer you a service that won't be matched, with the most competitive prices in the marketplace.
When you're with Wirehouse, you can expect to receive prompt, actionable advice, that is in keeping with your business objectives where possible. We won’t tie you up with auto-renewals and unrealistic termination periods - we want you to renew because you thought our service was high quality and excellent value.
or call us on: