Mindfulness, compassion and knowledge in mental health are all supremely important to keep staff and businesses happy and effective.
Mental health awareness is more important than ever, with work connectivity and home working meaning increasingly blurred lines between home and work life, burnout is all too common.
It may seem that mental health problems can readily present themselves within a business however, in reality it's quite the opposite. Mental health issues can go under the radar within a workforce and only present themselves abruptly when it becomes a severe issue.
Having people trained within your business to support with mindfulness and mental health is invaluable - not only can they support themselves, but armed with this knowledge and training they can support the rest of the workforce.
Why Outsource Training
Sometimes you find, high performing people or those with long service may be placed into management positions without previous experience dealing with staff and unfortunately they don’t always make the best people managers.
By upskilling them and helping them understand the various risks of not managing staff effectively and dealing with issues in the right way, it will protect your business and develop those individuals.
Our course uses a combination of teaching methods including instruction, forms of meditative practice and group discussion each week to explore the themes listed below. Participants will also be given practice to do at home, which will form the basis of discussion at subsequent sessions. The home practice is important and if followed will enhance the overall experience. It is a commitment.
- Introduction to the mechanics of unhelpful feelings, including stress, what mindfulness is, and how it can help.
- Falling into automatic pilot mode, and how we can become more self-aware.
- Using mindfulness of the body, to learn a new way of seeing.
- Gathering our scattered minds to see the present, moment by moment.
- How we manage unpleasant feelings – disempowering unpleasant feelings.
- Thoughts – how we relate to them, and how to work towards freeing ourselves of ruminative thought.
- Taking care of ourselves with kindness, and the tools we’ve acquired.
- Taking on the rest of our lives – taking the lessons learned into our every day life.
Who Are Wirehouse?
Wirehouse was formed by industry leaders who weren't happy with the offerings from many of the employer service providers. We felt the focus of many in the marketplace was profit, as opposed to providing high quality advice and support.
Improving and protecting your business should not be held at arms reach by unfeasible costs. We believe that every business should have access to top quality advice, support, and training. That’s why we’ll always offer you a service that won't be matched, with the most competitive prices in the marketplace.
When you're with Wirehouse, you can expect to receive prompt, actionable advice, that is in keeping with your business objectives where possible. We won’t tie you up with auto-renewals and unrealistic termination periods - we want you to renew because you thought our service was high quality and excellent value.
or call us on: